Saturday, July 7, 2012

6. Take Charlie out

Yesterday, Charlie and I had a chance to go to Bounce Town.  It was over 100 outside so I thought it would be a good idea to do something inside.  When I checked the thermostat inside it said that it was 88 degrees.  So much for a cool place to go hang out.



 Charlie really enjoyed the air hockey.  Unfortunately half of the table's air holes didn't really work.  That meant I had to try to keep it on one side so he didn't have to climb up onto the table.


 Look how gross he looks!  We stopped at Portillos on our way home.  Charlie ordered a hot dog for himself and loved it.


While we were gone Melissa gave the girls some clay to play with.  Hannah spelled out her name and Maddie made some flowers.




Here is a video of our trip.



I had a lot of fun on this trip.  Hopefully we will get to do another one soon.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Oh my goodness I love that boy!!! I can't get over how big he looks in the pictures and videos. :( It's like I don't even realize how much he's growing up each day!

Mom said...

As I said before, no more baby Charlie!!! He is so cute and his voice sounds just like Maddie's!! Love, love, love!